Coaching or Training ?

Here in Norway, kids called the guy who train them trainer but I was thinking they should call him 'Coach' as I had the impression that when I coaching is almost same as training until now. But I just wanted to confirm.SO here what I found on internet :

  • Coaching is a broader term and training is a specific term. 
  • Coaching is super set which includes training.
  • Coaching is more related with motivation,vision and inspiration while training is related with specific skills.Coaches have to play several roles they have to be your friend, they have to be your mentor and they have to be trainer.
  • Coaches have to play several roles they have to be your friend, they have to be your mentor and they have to be trainer.
So now I know why they call the guy trainer not the coach because it just train them to start with and may become coach in later stage. :)



0 comments:

Blog Archive