Saddest new year of my life..........


This New year-2011 was the saddest New year as I was missing my Mom at this so called 'festive time'.I realized that when she was alive I did not miss her as much as I am missing her now.She was the only person in this world knows me more than me and so I lost my inner soul in outer world.I know that I would never get the shoulder where I can put my head and cry or the person who feels my pain before it people see it in my eyes...I know that I would never get the warmth in my home , when my visit the home again.

But on the other hand I am satisfied and thankful for the GOD as :
1. He gave Mom THE BEST treatment and feeling and took her with him in few seconds.....THANK YOU GOD.
2. He gave Mom chance to do a lot of things that she wanted to do...
3. He gave Mom , the power to oblige so many people whether they belong to my father side or mother side

It does not matter how long you live what matters is how well you live

I Love you Mom as always....

2 comments:

S. C. Vidyarthi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

i am always with you,you r not aloneyou have my upperhand on you anyhow i have to continue with you and your children

Anurag Vidyarthi said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Thank you Papa. We love you as always.

Blog Archive